-   -   How do I count the number of cells highlighted a certain color? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/162484-how-do-i-count-number-cells-highlighted-certain-color.html)

KSB

How do I count the number of cells highlighted a certain color?

I want to use a formula to count the number of cells in a range that are
highlighted a certain color. Is this possible?

JE McGimpsey

How do I count the number of cells highlighted a certain color?

Take a look he

http://www.cpearson.com/Excel/colors.htm

In article ,
KSB wrote:

I want to use a formula to count the number of cells in a range that are
highlighted a certain color. Is this possible?

Peo Sjoblom

How do I count the number of cells highlighted a certain color?

If you have Excel 2007 you can filter by colour and the count it using
SUBTOTAL(3,Full_Range)
In earlier versions you would need VBA

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/colors.htm

http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.ColourCounter.html