-   -   More MIN() results..? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/162307-more-min-results.html)

Mac

More MIN() results..?

Having several columns of values and under each its MIN cell, if there are
more (like the minimum value for a column is 12 and it appears in 10 rows out
of 200), how do I go about showing each of them with its respective row
number in the MIN() result?

Bob Phillips

More MIN() results..?

You could maybe use

=ADDRESS(MATCH(MIN(A1:A200),A1:A200,0),COLUMN())

--
---
HTH

Bob