-   -   formula for workbook showing daily income compared to goal income. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/16202-formula-workbook-showing-daily-income-compared-goal-income.html)

tittytatbratt

formula for workbook showing daily income compared to goal income.

Nicole

What exactly do you mean? Can you be more specific?

Thanks

"tittytatbratt" wrote:

tittytatbratt

I want to create a worksheet with 4 columns - the first including each day of
the month, the second with a 'fixed' $ amount as the goal, the third column
showing how much $ was made that day, and the fourth column showing the
difference between the 2nd and 3rd column, whether it was a greater$ number
or a negative $ number. Then on the bottom, I want to add the totals of each
column (2 thru 4) to get that months totals. And also show a subtotal at
the end of each week. I want to create the formula so that when I enter the
day's total in column 3 and tab...then the difference will automatically be
calculated for me in column 4. Can you help?