-   -   formatting in worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/162004-formatting-worksheets.html)

Vj

formatting in worksheets

i am using Excel 2007...

somehow, i did something after which i am not able to format the cells
properly.... generally, when we take the cursor to the corner of a excel
sheet, its icon changes and we can click to copy the same formula or text to
a no. of other cells... also... while doing print area select... we can use
the cursor to change print area cells....

i think i have blocked it... and now that function is not working... i tried
to reinstall the software but that is to no effect... i am still not able to
use the cursor..

if anyone has any idea.. help....

regards

vj.