-   -   How do I automatically hide columns in a worksheet based on a cell value? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/16200-how-do-i-automatically-hide-columns-worksheet-based-cell-value.html)

dkhedkar

How do I automatically hide columns in a worksheet based on a cell value?

How do I automatically hide columns in a worksheet based on a cell
value?

I intend to set up an automated hide for a column (D) in sheet1 based
on values of some cell in worksheet 2 (say cell B2).

please provide any suggestions.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Deepak

David McRitchie

Hi Deepak,
How about using an Advanced Filter see Debra Dalgleish's site
Excel Filters -- Advanced Filter
http://www.contextures.com/xladvfilter01.html
---
HTH,