-   -   Autofil color to a row from dropdown list choices (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/16199-autofil-color-row-dropdown-list-choices.html)

Alesia

Autofil color to a row from dropdown list choices

I am trying to autofil certain colors to rows that have dropdown choices.
Each choice will be assigned a certain color.

Gord Dibben

Alesia

That would depend upon how many choices you have.

Conditional Formatting will give you 3 choices(4 if you count the default)
although JE McGimpsey has a method to give 6 if you are entering numerics.

For more you could use event code.

The drop-downs you could create using Data Validation.

Post back with more details. I'm sure we can get you sorted.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP