-   -   Custom Colors (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/161460-custom-colors.html)

Keyrookie

Custom Colors

I'm wanting the email a spreadsheet with my color changes. I've tried inserting them into the sheet code but that won't allow any macros to function.

Help please,

Keyrookie

JE McGimpsey

Custom Colors

What exactly are you inserting?

You can email a spreadsheet with custom colors by choosing
Tools/Options/Colors, modifying the colors, then saving and emailing the
workbook...

In article ,
Keyrookie wrote:

I'm wanting the email a spreadsheet with my color changes. I've tried
inserting them into the sheet code but that won't allow any macros to
function.

Keyrookie

I was inserting the RGB numbers for the custom colors...

I've been reading the forums and I've read conflicting responses. One said you can't email your custom colors, another disagreed. Which is it? When I've emailed files before they don't have my colors and look ugly. I'm using Excel 2003. Does this version allow custom colors to show up in emailed versions of file?

Keyrookie

Quote:

Originally Posted by JE McGimpsey (Post 568224)

Keyrookie wrote:

I'm wanting the email a spreadsheet with my color changes. I've tried
inserting them into the sheet code but that won't allow any macros to
function.

JE McGimpsey

Custom Colors

How a file is displayed in applications other than XL will depend on the
applications.

If you customize the colors in the workbook, then those colors will be
displayed when the workbook is opened in XL, regardless of how the file
is distributed.