-   -   Compare two wk sheets with common data using copy paste macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/161262-compare-two-wk-sheets-common-data-using-copy-paste-macro.html)

conejo

Compare two wk sheets with common data using copy paste macro

Howdy, I have XP Home version but have installed Micro 97', Please help in,
I work off two different workbk's, which both contain basicaly same data,
they are both part number specific in Col A(cell A2) sht 1 and sht 2 and On
Hand specific in Col B (cell B2) sht 1 and sht2 but rows differ from day to
day. This what I'm after.
A Macro that will compare Col A sht1 and Col A sht2 and if can't find in Col
A (Cell A2) sht2 will highlight BOLD in sht1 Col A cell A2 and down the line.

Please Help ASAP!

--
Thank You!

conejo