-   -   Can a Macro be run as part of an IF() statement (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/160979-can-macro-run-part-if-statement.html)

WAJ

Can a Macro be run as part of an IF() statement

Can I run a macro as part of an IF statement i.e. IF(A2=1,Run Macro 1,Do
nothing ) I simplified what I want to happen but I want to automatically run
a macro when a condition goes true in another cell.

Gord Dibben

Can a Macro be run as part of an IF() statement

You cannot do it in a formula but event code could run the macro when A1=1

Private Sub Worksheet_Calculate()
On Error GoTo stoppit
Application.EnableEvents = False
With Me.Range("A1")
If .Value = 1 Then
'MsgBox "Please be advised that A1 is equal to 1"
Macroname
End If
End With
stoppit: