-   -   where is the crystal reports wizard in MS Excel 2007? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/160943-where-crystal-reports-wizard-ms-excel-2007-a.html)

NB#2

where is the crystal reports wizard in MS Excel 2007?

Is there an easy way to import data into Crystal from within Excel 2007?

Peo Sjoblom

where is the crystal reports wizard in MS Excel 2007?

Where is it in previous versions?

Peo Sjoblom

"NB#2" wrote in message
Is there an easy way to import data into Crystal from within Excel 2007?

CLR

where is the crystal reports wizard in MS Excel 2007?

Not sure exactly what it is you are trying to do.....
You can import Excel data from a .xls file directly into Crystal, using the
regular Crystal import features.
You can also open Crystal from within Excell via a macro and open an
existing Crystal Report.

Personally I prefer to create my Reports in Excel itself, and not even deal
with Crystal.

hth
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3