-   -   converting a number into text (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/160802-converting-number-into-text.html)

wrashna ryvuh gurung

converting a number into text

show with example how to change a number of 1 cell into a text form in the
another cell ?

kassie

converting a number into text

With your number in A1, insert the following formula where you want the
conversion done. Right aligned "10" in A1 will become left aligned (text)
"10" in result cell

=IF(ISNUMBER(A1),TEXT(A1,0),A1)

--
Hth

Kassie Kasselman
Change xxx to hotmail

"wrashna ryvuh gurung" wrote:

show with example how to change a number of 1 cell into a text form in the
another cell ?

padhma

converting a number into text

Sorry, it becomes A1=10 and another cell eg. B1=10.
I want A1=10 and another cell eg. B1=ten

"wrashna ryvuh gurung" wrote:

show with example how to change a number of 1 cell into a text form in the
another cell ?

kassie

converting a number into text

Awfully sorry I took so long to respond! Try the following for the ode
required!

http://support.microsoft.com/default...B;EN-US;213360

--
Hth