-   -   Row Limitation in SUMPRODUCT (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/160526-row-limitation-sumproduct.html)

Stephen

Row Limitation in SUMPRODUCT

Is there a limit on the number of rows that can be referenced in a
SUMPRODUCT's array reference? When I try to reference arrays with ~2200
rows the formular no longer works. My sumproduct formular is using two
criteria arrays and one array of results to sum.

Thanks for any help that can be offer.
--
Stephen

Ron Coderre

Row Limitation in SUMPRODUCT

Can you post your formula, so we can see what you're working with?

--------------------------

Regards,

Ron (XL2003, Win XP)
Microsoft MVP (Excel)

"Stephen" wrote in message
Is there a limit on the number of rows that can be referenced in a
SUMPRODUCT's array reference? When I try to reference arrays with ~2200
rows the formular no longer works. My sumproduct formular is using two
criteria arrays and one array of results to sum.

Thanks for any help that can be offer.
--
Stephen

Gord Dibben

Row Limitation in SUMPRODUCT

The only limit I know of......you cannot use an entire column like A:A

See Bob Phillips' site for much on SUMPRODUCT formulas.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 2 Oct 2007 11:22:01 -0700, Stephen
wrote:

Is there a limit on the number of rows that can be referenced in a
SUMPRODUCT's array reference? When I try to reference arrays with ~2200
rows the formular no longer works. My sumproduct formular is using two
criteria arrays and one array of results to sum.

Thanks for any help that can be offer.

Dave Peterson

Row Limitation in SUMPRODUCT

And that limitation goes away in xl2007.