-   -   Printing multiple sheets at one time (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/160519-printing-multiple-sheets-one-time.html)

Jamie

Printing multiple sheets at one time

I am working on a project that has data on sheets 1, 2 and 3. For the
presentation I only need sheets 1 and 3. Is there any way to use one print
command to have both sheets print at the same time? And if possible, to have
them print on front and back of a page??

Bob Umlas

Printing multiple sheets at one time

Print both by ctrl/clicking on Sheet3 tab while sheet1 is active, then
print. Be sure to right-click the tab & select UngroupSheets afterwards. Re
front/back you'd have to have 1 piece of paper in the printer & feed it page
1 again (backwards) when it's finished printing page 1.