-   -   Linked Files (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/160512-linked-files.html)

JRVlasak

Linked Files

I am using Excel 2003 and am having an issue with linked files. The values
refresh only if I open the linked files. Updating when opening the
destination file or manually updating the links does not work. I recently
upgraded from Excel XP to 2003 but have re-saved all files as Excel 2003. I
cannot think of any thing else to try. Any ideas ya'll might have would be
greatly appreciated!

JNW

Linked Files

Try EDIT LINKS and see if the links are set to update automatically or only
manually.
--
JNW