-   -   Excel Formula Learning (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/160208-excel-formula-learning.html)

[email protected][_2_]

Excel Formula Learning

I would like to find books that are advanced with Excel formulas. Do
you have any suggestions. I want to learn all the advanced functions/
formulas such as =Switch, =IIF(And, and all the complicated formulas.

Gord Dibben

Excel Formula Learning

There is no SWITCH function that I know of.

IIF is a VBA Function, not a worksheet function.

Debra Dalgleish has a good list of books.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlbooks.html

John Walkenbach's books are always a good choice.

If you want a workbook that lists all the Excel worksheet functions, download
this one from Peter Noneley.

http://www.xlfdic.com/

Very good examples and usage of all the Excel Functions.

Or just look in help for functions and examples.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 20:25:02 -0700, "
wrote:

I would like to find books that are advanced with Excel formulas. Do
you have any suggestions. I want to learn all the advanced functions/
formulas such as =Switch, =IIF(And, and all the complicated formulas.

Anant Basant

Excel Formula Learning

You can read John Walkenbach's book on Excel Formulas:
http://www.amazon.com/Excel-2003-For.../dp/0764540734

Bob Umlas has a page on Array Formulas which is excellent reading:
http://www.emailoffice.com/excel/arrays-bobumlas.html
--
Anant

" wrote:

I would like to find books that are advanced with Excel formulas. Do
you have any suggestions. I want to learn all the advanced functions/
formulas such as =Switch, =IIF(And, and all the complicated formulas.

[email protected][_2_]

Excel Formula Learning

" wrote:
I would like to find books that are advanced with Excel formulas. Do
you have any suggestions. I want to learn all the advanced functions/
formulas such as =Switch, =IIF(And, and all the complicated formulas.- Hide quoted text -

Thank you. Does anyone know of ACCESS programming titles that have
formula/functions?