-   -   Print Gridlines only on sections of a spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/160096-print-gridlines-only-sections-spreadsheet.html)

TMCAccounting

Print Gridlines only on sections of a spreadsheet

I am trying to print gridlines only on sections of my spreadsheet not on the
whole sheet. Help

tim m

Print Gridlines only on sections of a spreadsheet

Does the size and shape of your spreadsheet change or is it constant in size
and design? If it is constant you could go ... 'tools'..'options'... and
uncheck the gridlines box. This will remove all gridlines from your sheet.
Then go to the areas you want grid lines and put them in using the borders
icon at the top of your sheet.