-   -   forcing date to excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/159994-forcing-date-excel.html)

Daniel

forcing date to excel

Hi
I wrote a query in sql and export to excel. To make sure user can see the
date
I use the convert() function to column A.
The problem is at other corner of excel a cell B1 referenced to column A
can not convert to serial number with formula ="=" &A1
My question: What is the date format so B1 can have the serial number
with above formula?
Thanks
Daniel

Wondering[_2_]