-   -   Command (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/159953-command.html)

summerelli

Command

How do I assign a command for the following spreadsheet? Once the information
has been completed, I would like the user to click a button and have the
spreadsheet sent (automatically) to me.

Ron de Bruin

Command

Hi summerelli

You can find code examples on this page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

You can assign one of the macro's to a button on your worksheet

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"summerelli" wrote in message ...
How do I assign a command for the following spreadsheet? Once the information
has been completed, I would like the user to click a button and have the
spreadsheet sent (automatically) to me.

Gord Dibben

Command

Have a look at how Ron de Bruin does it.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

Note: Ron's SendMail add-in is very handy to have.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP