-   -   Using lookup (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/159616-using-lookup.html)

Sweaver

Using lookup

I have a table for Cancer Treatment and I would like to autofill a particular
field. To determine the data to place in the desired field, it must check
four values (set up now as drop down lists). What I would like to see is
that once the four values are chosen, it will populate the desired cell with
data from the correct cell on the correct sheet. I haven't been able to
figure this one out yet. There are 200 data fields possible to choose from
over 4 sheets. I hope this makes sense, if not I can elaborate more.

Thanks for any advice.

Trevor Shuttleworth

Using lookup

Probably missing something basic here but I don't understand the basis for
selecting the sheet or the cell on the sheet.

An example of the data in the drop down boxes, on each of the sheets and how
you want it to work would be useful.

Regards

Trevor