-   -   How do you enter a tick symbol into a spreadsheet cell please? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/159303-how-do-you-enter-tick-symbol-into-spreadsheet-cell-please.html)

Armitage Shanks

How do you enter a tick symbol into a spreadsheet cell please?

I am a teacher and wish to enter a tick in a row next to a set of speadsheet
cell entries but cannot find one to insert. How can this be done please?

kassie

How do you enter a tick symbol into a spreadsheet cell please?

Where you want the tick, press <Alt251, to get ˆš. Remember to use the
numeric keypad, and NOT the numerals in the top row of the keyboard to do
that.

Iow, press and hold the <Alt key, while you type in 251, then release the
<Alt key
--
Hth

Kassie Kasselman
Change xxx to hotmail

"Armitage Shanks" wrote:

I am a teacher and wish to enter a tick in a row next to a set of speadsheet
cell entries but cannot find one to insert. How can this be done please?

Bob Phillips

How do you enter a tick symbol into a spreadsheet cell please?

Set the font to Marlett and enter an a

--
HTH

Bob

"Armitage Shanks" <Armitage wrote in
message ...
I am a teacher and wish to enter a tick in a row next to a set of
speadsheet
cell entries but cannot find one to insert. How can this be done please?

Armitage Shanks[_2_]

How do you enter a tick symbol into a spreadsheet cell please?

Thanks.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Set the font to Marlett and enter an a

--
HTH

Bob

"Armitage Shanks" <Armitage wrote in
message ...
I am a teacher and wish to enter a tick in a row next to a set of
speadsheet
cell entries but cannot find one to insert. How can this be done please?

Saruman

How do you enter a tick symbol into a spreadsheet cell please?

Or use Insert, Symbol, Wingdings Font.

At the very bottom of the scroll is a tick symbol

--
Saruman
All Outgoing Mail Scanned By Symantec Antivirus 10