-   -   how to change the alphabets to numbers and numbers to alphabets in (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/159088-how-change-alphabets-numbers-numbers-alphabets.html)

Igneshwara reddy[_2_]

how to change the alphabets to numbers and numbers to alphabets in

Hi,

When I opened the new spreadsheet i am seeing by default the column names
has been changed to the numbers. Now I need to bring it down to the
Alphabets back.

Could you please let me know how to change the column names from numbers to
alphabets and alphabets to numbers.

Regards,
Igneshwara reddy

Peo Sjoblom

how to change the alphabets to numbers and numbers to alphabets in

Toolsoptionsgeneral and deselect R1C1 reference style

Peo Sjoblom

"Igneshwara reddy" wrote in
message ...
Hi,

When I opened the new spreadsheet i am seeing by default the column names
has been changed to the numbers. Now I need to bring it down to the
Alphabets back.

Could you please let me know how to change the column names from numbers
alphabets and alphabets to numbers.

Regards,
Igneshwara reddy

Elkar

how to change the alphabets to numbers and numbers to alphabets in

In Excel 2003 or earlier:
TOOLS
OPTIONS
GENERAL Tab