-   -   HOW TO LOCK THE OPENING OF AN EXCEL SHEET? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/159037-how-lock-opening-excel-sheet.html)

Excel Locker[_2_]

HOW TO LOCK THE OPENING OF AN EXCEL SHEET?

Hi all,

I would like to send an excel file to 2 person.
I want the first one to be able to open the 4 sheets and the second person
to be able to open ONLY the first 2 sheets (therefore I don't want him to see
the 2 'banned' sheets).
Using a password is ok with me, but just can't find the way to do that (I
can hide, I can lock...but I cannot LOCK the opening itself of the sheet)

Thank you very much in advance to anyone able to help with that.

Best regards

Aron

HOW TO LOCK THE OPENING OF AN EXCEL SHEET?

Hey!

Try to use "Protect Sheet", in the Functions menu (No 6 from the left).

I don't have an English version, so unfortunately I can't tell you the exact
names. Don't forget to lock the wished sheets.

Kind Regards
Aron