Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default code to delete sheets not in use based on a cell's drop down list

Hi
I have a cell with a drop down box containing the list of all of the
worksheets in my workbook. When a worksheet name from this list is selected,
I would like to write some code that will delete all of the other worksheets
on closing. I have no idea where to start, and am desperate for some help.
Please, please help. Nat