-   -   recording a macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/158978-recording-macro.html)

Heela

recording a macro

How do I create a macro which does the following:
For each line I highlight insert an new line. then copies the info from a
specific cell below to the new line.
Then use the same macro for different rows?
Thanx!!

Gary''s Student

recording a macro

If we select row 3 do you want the new blank row above or below the selected
row?
--
Gary''s Student

"Heela" wrote:

How do I create a macro which does the following:
For each line I highlight insert an new line. then copies the info from a
specific cell below to the new line.
Then use the same macro for different rows?
Thanx!!

Heela

recording a macro

- above

My question is : how do I run such Macro for any row I highlight?

Thx!!!