-   -   Count unique numbers (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/158864-count-unique-numbers.html)

Stilin

Count unique numbers

Hi!
I have a spreadsheet in wich I have timevalues (in A3:A750).
I also have av timemark 1 to 6 (in H3:H750).
I need help with a formula that gives me the summing of how many unique
timevalues there is together with the timemark 1 or 2 or .... 6.

Gary''s Student

Count unique numbers

In Z3 ( or any other un-used column ) enter:

=H3 & A3 and copy down

then see:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/Duplicates.aspx
especially the section entitled:

Counting Distinct Entries In A Range

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200745

"Stilin" wrote:

Hi!
I have a spreadsheet in wich I have timevalues (in A3:A750).
I also have av timemark 1 to 6 (in H3:H750).
I need help with a formula that gives me the summing of how many unique
timevalues there is together with the timemark 1 or 2 or .... 6.

Stilin

Count unique numbers

Thanks for yor help
/Stilin