-   -   Spread Macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/158792-spread-macro.html)

Lefty

Spread Macro

I am trying to Do a spread Macro for budgeting. I want to specify a column
when a number is entered and I hit the Macro button that number would be
spread in the same row in 12 (months) columns

Gary''s Student

Spread Macro

If you just want to enter a value and copy it across then:

1. Select A1 thru L1
2. type a number
3. Instead of touching the ENTER key, touch CNTRL-ENTER

If you want to distribute values into 12 equal parts, then you would need a
macro:

Sub fillum()
v = Range("A1").Value / 12
Range("A1:L1").Value = v