-   -   Hyperlinks keep breaking (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/158742-hyperlinks-keep-breaking.html)

EGNAPM

Hyperlinks keep breaking

I have a spreadsheet with well over 85 hyperlinks. I get that message of
"cant' find specified file..." Then I have to go in and edit them time and
time again to re-connect. Why is this happening and how can I prevent this?

JNW

Hyperlinks keep breaking

before you edit the hyperlink, look to see where it is pointing. Where is it
trying to point to?
--
JNW