-   -   grade sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/158658-grade-sheet.html)

mjreisbord

grade sheet

we created a spreadsheet for our kids grades, ie.

we show quiz 15%, homework 10% and tests 75%.

how do we average and weight the grade (and show the formulae) if there were
no homework grades.

thanks,

mark reisbord

Sebation

grade sheet

try:
=sumproduct({quiz,hoemwork,tests},{0.1,0.15,0.75})

--
HTH

Regards
Sebation.G
"mjreisbord" ...
we created a spreadsheet for our kids grades, ie.

we show quiz 15%, homework 10% and tests 75%.

how do we average and weight the grade (and show the formulae) if there
were
no homework grades.

thanks,

mark reisbord

David Biddulph[_2_]

grade sheet

If you are saying that you have no homework results but you want to maintain
the same relative weighting between quiz and tests, just divide your
original answer by 90%.
--
David Biddulph