-   -   Replacing a corrupt worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/158639-replacing-corrupt-worksheet.html)

Steve

Replacing a corrupt worksheet

I suspect one of my worksheets has become corrupted. Other sheets in the WB
have numerous references to the corupt sheet, including insert-name-defines.
While trying to replace the old with the new in the formulas via the
edit-replace command, I'm getting an update values box, asking to enter the
file name. If the same file, why is this happening ? He asked confusedly .
Or is there an easy way to replace a worksheet that other sheets refer to,
and names are defined ?

Thanks,

Steve