-   -   auto number formatting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/158412-auto-number-formatting.html)

Randy[_4_]

auto number formatting

I wonder if anyone knows how to have a column in Excel 2003
automatically formatted to a particular currency when this particular
currency is selected from a drop down list in another cell?

i.e,;

Cell H14 has a drop down list to select USD, CAD, GBP, AUS or IDR.

Cells G20 to G30 contain the Price column that I want to have
automatically formatted to 2 decimal places for all currencies except
the Indonesion Rupiah where I don't want any decimal places.

Should I use a formula to start a macro or something like that.