-   -   Excel memory not working (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/158344-excel-memory-not-working.html)

Daria

Excel memory not working

My excel 2003 sheets are not automatically calculating formulas any more. I'm
not sure what happened. For example:
if I add:
200
200
200
600

And change one of the 200 to 300 the sum does not automatically calculate
(it will stay as 600).

I can't drag formulas either. The actual number rather than the formula is
copied.

Thanks for any help - I am going nuts with this!

Daria

I can't drag a formula

Peo Sjoblom

Excel memory not working

Toolsoptionscalculation and set it to automatic

Peo Sjoblom

"Daria" wrote in message
My excel 2003 sheets are not automatically calculating formulas any more.
I'm
not sure what happened. For example:
if I add:
200
200
200
600

And change one of the 200 to 300 the sum does not automatically calculate
(it will stay as 600).

I can't drag formulas either. The actual number rather than the formula is
copied.

Thanks for any help - I am going nuts with this!

Daria

I can't drag a formula

Daria

Excel memory not working

Thank you Peo! You have saved me so much time as well as my sanity.