-   -   Expanded view of Validation List (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/158272-expanded-view-validation-list.html)

Atomic

Expanded view of Validation List

I have a problem viewing the entire content of a validation list I have
created in one cell, is there a way to make the entire contentvisible when
you click on a validation list? Thank you in advance.

T. Valko

Expanded view of Validation List

You can use a combo box from the Forms toolbar. The combo box allows you to
set the number of items displayed.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Atomic" wrote in message
I have a problem viewing the entire content of a validation list I have
created in one cell, is there a way to make the entire contentvisible when
you click on a validation list? Thank you in advance.

Atomic

Expanded view of Validation List (Tips and Tricks Found)

Wow. Im replying to myself. Well Im sure most people would like to know how
to do this so I with a little help and digging around I found a link to my
problem:

w w w.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html