-   -   Visual basic editior (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/158266-visual-basic-editior.html)

Stan Halls

Visual basic editior

how can i password protect my vbe projects so the work but cant be changed
with out a password

Regards

Stan

Bob Phillips

Visual basic editior

Select the project in the explorer window in the VBIDE, select
ToolsPropertiesProtection, set it there.

Be aware that Excel protection is weak, and only deters a casual observer.
It is easily cracked.

--
HTH

Bob

"Stan Halls" wrote in message
how can i password protect my vbe projects so the work but cant be changed
with out a password

Regards

Stan

Mike H

Visual basic editior

Hi,

In VB editor click

Tools|VBAproject properties|Protection

Lock project for viewing and apply a pasword.

Not secure and easily broken.

Mike

"Stan Halls" wrote:

how can i password protect my vbe projects so the work but cant be changed
with out a password

Regards

Stan

Stan Halls