-   -   Change cell color from yellow to blue (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/158245-change-cell-color-yellow-blue.html)

Bob Ng Kai Sin

Change cell color from yellow to blue

Hi,

I have a number of worksheet in a excel. Base on a worksheet from A1 to
IM5000, is it possbile to change some of the cell color from yellow to blue,
but without changing other style? As I have some other worksheet to change
too.
--
Thank You
Bob

David Biddulph[_2_]

Change cell color from yellow to blue

Yes. I you want to format cells, use Format/ Cells.
If you want to do it conditionally, use Conditional Formatting.
--
David Biddulph

"Bob Ng Kai Sin" wrote in message

I have a number of worksheet in a excel. Base on a worksheet from A1 to
IM5000, is it possbile to change some of the cell color from yellow to
blue,
but without changing other style? As I have some other worksheet to change
too.
--
Thank You
Bob

Bob Ng Kai Sin

Change cell color from yellow to blue

Is there any other ways to do it , rather than manual Format/ Cells? As
mention of conditional formatiting, I hope you can guide me how to make it
work.
--
Thank You
Bob

"David Biddulph" wrote:

Yes. I you want to format cells, use Format/ Cells.
If you want to do it conditionally, use Conditional Formatting.
--
David Biddulph

"Bob Ng Kai Sin" wrote in message

I have a number of worksheet in a excel. Base on a worksheet from A1 to
IM5000, is it possbile to change some of the cell color from yellow to
blue,
but without changing other style? As I have some other worksheet to change
too.
--
Thank You
Bob

David Biddulph[_2_]

Change cell color from yellow to blue

Start with the help on conditional formatting, then come back to the group
if you have specific questions.