-   -   Data Validation list sort order (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/158153-data-validation-list-sort-order.html)

PCreighton

Data Validation list sort order

I have a problem with my data validation list it starts at the bottom often
blank instead of at the top of the list, please advise how to correct this.

Greatly appreciated.

Peo Sjoblom

Data Validation list sort order

http://www.contextures.com/xlNames01.html#Dynamic

or don't include blank cells in your list range

Peo Sjoblom

"PCreighton" wrote in message
I have a problem with my data validation list it starts at the bottom often
blank instead of at the top of the list, please advise how to correct
this.

Greatly appreciated.

PCreighton

Data Validation list sort order

yes i use this for some others have formaula so the cell is not seen as
empty, that said even using dynamic it does not always start at top of list
usully at bottom how do I get it to start at top of the list when click on
arrow?