-   -   comments in cell and web pages (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/158005-comments-cell-web-pages.html)

Kevin

comments in cell and web pages

If I put text in a cell and a comment in a cell and save the workbook as a
web page, when viewed through a browser the text in the cell shows up and if
you hover over the cell, the comment shows up. This is what I want to
happen. The only thing is there is also a number in the cell refering to the
comment number and it obscures the text.
Does anyone know of a way to have those little numbers not show up?