-   -   Get all Sundays (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/157007-get-all-sundays.html)

Rick[_5_]

Get all Sundays

Hello All,

what I want to do is put a year in A1 and return the first Sunday day date
in cell A2. The second Sunday day date in A3. The third Sunday day date in
A4 and so on. Then all I need to do is change the year and the cells will
reload to the correct day dates. Is this possible? I am trying to make a
Sunday school attendance book.

Dunnie

Ron Rosenfeld

Get all Sundays

On Tue, 4 Sep 2007 19:42:56 -0400, "Rick" wrote:

Hello All,

what I want to do is put a year in A1 and return the first Sunday day date
in cell A2. The second Sunday day date in A3. The third Sunday day date in
A4 and so on. Then all I need to do is change the year and the cells will
reload to the correct day dates. Is this possible? I am trying to make a
Sunday school attendance book.

Dunnie

A2: =DATE(A1,1,8)-WEEKDAY(DATE(A1,1,7))
A3: =IF(YEAR(A2+7)=A$1,A2+7,"")

Fill down to A54.
--ron

OssieMac

Get all Sundays

Hi Rick,

If you put the actual date in Cell A1 as 1/1/2007 then you could do the
following.

In cell B1 =A1+7-WEEKDAY(A1,2)
In cell B2 =B1+7
Copy cell B2 down to produce entire year.

Tip: Did you know that you can custom format column B to show the day of the
week. Use ddd dd mmm yyyy to show date as Sun 07 Jan 2007.

Use this dddd dd mmmm yyyy to display without abbreviation like this:-
Sunday 07 January 2007

Regards,

OssieMac

"Rick" wrote:

Hello All,

what I want to do is put a year in A1 and return the first Sunday day date
in cell A2. The second Sunday day date in A3. The third Sunday day date in
A4 and so on. Then all I need to do is change the year and the cells will
reload to the correct day dates. Is this possible? I am trying to make a
Sunday school attendance book.

Dunnie

Teethless mama

Get all Sundays

Year in A1
In A2: =DATE($A$1,1,1)-MOD(DATE($A$1,1,1)-1,7)+7*ROWS($1:1)

copy down as far as needed

"Rick" wrote:

Hello All,

what I want to do is put a year in A1 and return the first Sunday day date
in cell A2. The second Sunday day date in A3. The third Sunday day date in
A4 and so on. Then all I need to do is change the year and the cells will
reload to the correct day dates. Is this possible? I am trying to make a
Sunday school attendance book.

Dunnie

Rick[_5_]

Get all Sundays