-   -   how to keep a word of same sentence starting w a capital next lin (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/156859-how-keep-word-same-sentence-starting-w-capital-next-lin.html)

Dottie

how to keep a word of same sentence starting w a capital next lin

when working in word in an excel spreadsheet and typing in a column, and a
sentence extends to another line, how do I keep the next line word from
beginning with a capital letter?

Skimmer

how to keep a word of same sentence starting w a capital next lin

Dottie,

If you're not concerned with changing the column width as you input string
info... I used to type to fit the current setting of the column. Typing until
it would wrap, I'd put in another space before the next line of info. Excel
absorbed the leading space and left the subsequent text lower case (as would
be desirable for a sentence).

Skimmer