-   -   workbook protection (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/156487-workbook-protection.html)

sherobot

workbook protection

Can you tell me when I protect my workbook why i can still type in the cells
on the worksheet?

Duke Carey

workbook protection

You need to protect the workSHEET, not the workBOOK

"sherobot" wrote:

Can you tell me when I protect my workbook why i can still type in the cells
on the worksheet?

dalymjl

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherobot (Post 548701)
Can you tell me when I protect my workbook why i can still type in the cells
on the worksheet?

Make sure that the cells you don't want to enter data into are locked using format/cells/protection