-   -   Macros and sort function (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/156173-macros-sort-function.html)

TimJ

Macros and sort function

I'm trying to create a macro for a workbook. The sorting feature doesn't
transfer to my next worksheet of data. How can I create a macro that will
allow sorting to each of my specified worksheets?

Tevuna

Macros and sort function

You have to edit the macro script
Replace the worksheet name (Sheet1) with ActiveSheet