-   -   dynamic PROCV (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/156011-dynamic-procv.html)

Ninho

dynamic PROCV

I need to use the PROCV function as following:
cell 1 - type of product [name of cell group]; cell 2 - one number; and
the function should be:
=PROCV(cell 2;cell1;x;FALSE) but the cell1 string is denied. Is there a
soluction? 'Cause this two info are not constant.

Thank's
--
Alea jacta est!

Harlan Grove

dynamic PROCV

Ninho wrote...
I need to use the PROCV function as following:
cell 1 - type of product [name of cell group]; cell 2 - one number;
and the function should be:
=PROCV(cell 2;cell1;x;FALSE)
but the cell1 string is denied. Is there a soluction? 'Cause this two
info are not constant.

I'm guessing that PROCV is the Portuguese language version equivalent
of the English language version's VLOOKUP function. Looks like the
English language version formula you're after is

=VLOOKUP(cell2,INDIRECT(cell1),x,0)

Up to you to translate these. Also, you find it expedient to post in
Portuguese language Excel newsgroups.