Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Address Range

I have been trying to work on this for a while. We have certain
addresses that we assign our sales employees to try their sales on,
example in column A 110-120 Union Square . In column B we have the
name of the sales person associated with the range .For this example
Joe would be associated with this range . If I put an address into
cell D1 (114 Union Square) Is there a way to have an address that
falls into the range 110-120 have Joe Returned in E1?

Thank you
PJ