-   -   formula for "does one cell equall another cell" (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/155046-formula-does-one-cell-equall-another-cell.html)

merricasigns

formula for "does one cell equall another cell"

I am trying to double check that all entries in a cell are correct. I have
added across and down. But checking across means looking at every entry for
more than 100 entries. I saw another person use a formula that checked across
and the only entry in a formula that does not add up is the correct entry
otherwise all the cells have a dash.

bj

formula for "does one cell equall another cell"

what is your criteria for acceptable and for wrong?
do you want Good ones to show or bad ones
???"...only entry in a formula that does not add up is the correct entry
...."???