-   -   Creating a pop up window (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/154918-creating-pop-up-window.html)

Mr BT[_3_]

Creating a pop up window

can someone direct me on how I can make a pop up window these things...
The first one I would like to have a field where I can add a number and this
number would prefix the tab names (all of them)
I would like two individual windows with a few radio buttons (different
choices on each window) and whatever is chosen becomes a suffix to the tab's
name. I already have a script (discussed earlier) that will save each of
these tabs as *.csv files.

Thanks
Mr BT