-   -   inserting rows on multiple worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/154604-re-inserting-rows-multiple-worksheets.html)

roadkill

inserting rows on multiple worksheets

Have you tried using custom views instead of adding a new worksheet? You
could create multiple custom views, each with different rows and/or columns
hidden (and, of course, a view with nothing hidden).
Will

"Sarah" wrote:

I have a worksheet that i need to adjust and print a lot but I only need to
print certain rows and data. Rather than adjusting the print area multiple
times i used a new worksheet and refered those cells to the original. This
works ok except for the fact that when i insert a row in the original
worksheet it doesn't insert or refer in the second worksheet. Is there a way
to do this? It there a better way to set it up?
Thanks a lot