-   -   SAP macros (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/154340-sap-macros.html)

Mike Milmoe

SAP macros

Is there any way to run a macro that extracts data from SAP. I've seen it
done on Essbase, and AS400 systems.

Thanks!

Mike

Harlan Grove[_2_]

SAP macros

"Mike Milmoe" wrote...
Is there any way to run a macro that extracts data from SAP. I've seen it
done on Essbase, and AS400 systems.

Probably. All you need to do is learn the SAP object model.

Facetiousness aside, this is much more a SAP question than an Excel one.
However it's done using other systems, it's likely to be very similar with
VBA. Do you have any example code from these other systems?