-   -   Printing, VB - based on dates (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/154144-printing-vbulletin-based-dates.html)

Danny

Printing, VB - based on dates

Hi,

I have a workbook with several worksheets that I let my officemates use.
However, when they are done with their work using my workbook, they cannot
print any of the worksheets so I have to print it for them.

Is there a way that I can let them print based on:
1. Day, say on 8-16-07 or
2. a week, say from 8-20-07 to 8-24?

Please help modify the macro below or help me write a macro.

Cancel = True
End Sub

Thank you.

Ronald Dodge[_2_]

Printing, VB - based on dates

If Date < VBA.DateSerial(2007,8,16) Then
Cancel = True

Sincerely,

Ronald R. Dodge, Jr.
Master MOUS 2000

"Danny" wrote in message

I have a workbook with several worksheets that I let my officemates use.
However, when they are done with their work using my workbook, they cannot
print any of the worksheets so I have to print it for them.

Is there a way that I can let them print based on:
1. Day, say on 8-16-07 or
2. a week, say from 8-20-07 to 8-24?

Please help modify the macro below or help me write a macro.

Cancel = True
End Sub

Thank you.

Danny

Printing, VB - based on dates

It worked, thanks a lot!
How about #2 for inclusive dates?

"Danny" wrote in message

I have a workbook with several worksheets that I let my officemates use.
However, when they are done with their work using my workbook, they cannot
print any of the worksheets so I have to print it for them.

Is there a way that I can let them print based on:
1. Day, say on 8-16-07 or
2. a week, say from 8-20-07 to 8-24?

Please help modify the macro below or help me write a macro.

Cancel = True
End Sub

Thank you.

Bob Phillips

Printing, VB - based on dates

If Date < DateSerial(2007,8,20) Or _
Date DateSerial(2007,8,24) Then
Cancel = True

HTH

Bob

"Danny" wrote in message

I have a workbook with several worksheets that I let my officemates
use.
However, when they are done with their work using my workbook, they
cannot
print any of the worksheets so I have to print it for them.

Is there a way that I can let them print based on:
1. Day, say on 8-16-07 or
2. a week, say from 8-20-07 to 8-24?

Please help modify the macro below or help me write a macro.

Cancel = True
End Sub

Thank you.

Danny

Printing, VB - based on dates

It worked perfectly! Thanks a lot gentlemen.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

If Date < DateSerial(2007,8,20) Or _
Date DateSerial(2007,8,24) Then
Cancel = True