-   -   Scrolling with Mouse (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/153627-scrolling-mouse.html)

[email protected]

Scrolling with Mouse

I have Office 2007 and I am not able to scroll up or down the page
using my toggle on my mouse. I have to go to the right side of the
document and click on the arrows to move up and down the page.

Is there a way to unlock or use the mouse toggle to scroll with Office
2007?

Bernard Liengme

Scrolling with Mouse

Try another mouse; scrolling works for me
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

wrote in message
ups.com...
I have Office 2007 and I am not able to scroll up or down the page
using my toggle on my mouse. I have to go to the right side of the
document and click on the arrows to move up and down the page.

Is there a way to unlock or use the mouse toggle to scroll with Office
2007?

Duke Carey

Scrolling with Mouse

I have that issue when editing a formula, not when simply moving around the
screen in normal mode. When are you experiencing the problem? All the time?

You don't mention it, but if the scroll wheel zooms in & out, then go to the
Office button, Excel Options, Advanced, and uncheck the "Zoom on Roll with
IntelliMouse" option under Editing

" wrote:

I have Office 2007 and I am not able to scroll up or down the page
using my toggle on my mouse. I have to go to the right side of the
document and click on the arrows to move up and down the page.

Is there a way to unlock or use the mouse toggle to scroll with Office
2007?

Tevuna

Scrolling with Mouse

You don't specify what, if any, operation it did do. Check scroll lock
settings.