-   -   Exceed Row Limit (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/153536-exceed-row-limit.html)

Freshman

Exceed Row Limit

Dear experts,

I've a data file which currently storing 64850 records. As the row limit of
a worksheet is 65536 rows, how can I continue to store my reocrds with an
existing growth of 300+ rows/week? I don't want to open another worksheet as
the master worksheet is linked with another file which uses to extract
records from the master worksheet. Is there any ways to extend the row limit
or better method to store my records. Please advise.

Thanks a million.

Muhammed Rafeek M

Exceed Row Limit

you have to upgrade to Excel 2007 (Row limit is 1048576)

"Freshman" wrote:

Dear experts,

I've a data file which currently storing 64850 records. As the row limit of
a worksheet is 65536 rows, how can I continue to store my reocrds with an
existing growth of 300+ rows/week? I don't want to open another worksheet as
the master worksheet is linked with another file which uses to extract
records from the master worksheet. Is there any ways to extend the row limit
or better method to store my records. Please advise.

Thanks a million.

T. Valko

Exceed Row Limit

There is *no way* to extend the number of rows beyond 65,536. If you don't
want to start using another worksheet then your options are limited. Excel
2007 has over 1 million rows per worksheet. Maybe a database program would
better suited for what you're doing.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Freshman" wrote in message
Dear experts,

I've a data file which currently storing 64850 records. As the row limit
of
a worksheet is 65536 rows, how can I continue to store my reocrds with an
existing growth of 300+ rows/week? I don't want to open another worksheet
as
the master worksheet is linked with another file which uses to extract
records from the master worksheet. Is there any ways to extend the row
limit
or better method to store my records. Please advise.

Thanks a million.

Freshman

Exceed Row Limit

Thanks