Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default GETPIVOTDATA in Excel 2007

How do I disable the GETPIVOTDATA formula in Excel '07? I know how to do it
in previous versions, but this new interface has got me baffled and Excel
Help is no help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Kirk

While in you pivot table you will get the 'Pivot Table Tools' contextual
tabset. this has two tabs (Options and Design), click on Options and then on
the far left 'PivotTable' group, select options and un-check 'Generate
GetPivotData'

--

HTH
Nick Hodge